October 1st – 21st at Spectrum
Join me in beautiful Dalyan, Turkey for a rejuvenating and life-affirming yoga holiday. Escape from everyday stress and feel fit, healthy and revitalised! You can choose from any week commencing 1st october, 8th or the 15th. Alternatively you select how long you want to come for between those dates and for how long – prices available on request.
Enjoy my unique style of energising, playful open-air yoga under the warm Turkish sunshine.
Typical Daily Schedule:
- Wake up to exhilarating views
- 2 hours of dynamic, flowing yoga practice in the morning
- Feast on a nutritious and organic Turkish breakfast
- Free time: take a dip in the pool, experience a boat trip, ride on of our bikes and explore the area, visit one of the many turtle conservation beaches, bathe in the volcanic mud baths or simply relax by the pool.
- Nurturing, restorative evening yoga in the shala
- Evening meditation, song and pranayama under the stars
- Relax for a wholesome, vegetarian evening meal
- Retire to your cosy, air conditioned room for a peaceful nights sleep
Priced from £395 based on 2 sharing
Breakfast, Dinner, all tuition and accommodation included.